Posted on: February 14, 2022
Reflexology To Help With Fertility
Overview of Reflexology and Fertility
Learn more about reflexology and fertility, pregnancy, and menopause
When you are struggling with fertility and other women’s health issues, its easy to feel discouraged. This leads people to look for alternative ways to get the results that they are looking for. One option that is rising in popularity for women is reflexology, which is a great option for women who are looking for relief or improving their fertility.
Reflexology is a form of massage that revolves around applying varying amounts of pressure to the hands and feet. This type of massage is based on a theory where these different body parts have a connection to specific body systems and organs. The belief is that by applying pressure to these different parts can offer a variety of health benefits.
One benefit is that reflexology can help with fertility. There are a few ways that it is believed that reflexology can help with fertility, including:
- Helping to regulate your menstrual cycle, improving your chances of conceiving naturally.
- By stimulating ovulation through working with the reflexes that are associated with your reproductive system.
- Removing toxins from the body through working on reflexes associated with the small intestine and liver.
- Balancing hormones by working with reflexes associated with the endocrine system.
- Offering holistic support for IVF and other fertility treatments.
These are just some ways that reflexology can help with fertility.
Reflexology and Pregnancy
Reflexology isn’t just good for helping you get pregnant; it can also offer many benefits throughout your pregnancy. These benefits include:
- Through releasing muscle tension and the blockages that they cause, you can get better blood and lymph circulation.
- Get relief from shoulder and neck pain, headaches, pelvic girl pain, and sciatica pain.
- Combat fatigue through getting improved sleep and reduced stress.
- Improve digestion issues including constipation, acid reflux, and bloating.
- Reduces water retention in the ankles, feet, and legs.
- Relieves aching legs and feet as well as potentially prevent plantar fasciitis.
- Reduces stress and anxiety.
Reflexology and Menopause
Menopause can be a period of discomfort and overwhelming emotions. Reflexology can also be very helpful in helping you better manage the symptoms caused by menopause. This is because reflexology can regulate hormones and glandular functions. It can also balance the physical and emotional systems that can be significantly impacted by menopause. There are so many other ways that reflexology can help with relieving the many symptoms of menopause.
Reflexology may be a form of massage that you aren’t familiar, but it is something that you can greatly benefit from. Women’s health can be a highly complex area, one where women struggle finding the relief that they are looking for. Reflexology is a natural approach to helping get your system regulated while reducing issues like stress and anxiety. This is a whole-body solution that can help you regain control over your body, achieving your dreams of conception, as well as easing the symptoms of pregnancy and menopause.